Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Achievement Unlocked: Climbed Stair- Mountain

March 2014, Florence, Italy.
A thousand and one stairs.

Climbing so many stairs was worth it for the few night shots that I got. It was difficult to get the shots because my camera didn't want to work at night because that's too much work. I managed to get it to do it's job and take 4 night shots. This one is my favourite though.

A thousand and one stairs. The view was worth it, there was gelato at the top, and I just remember and laughter the whole time.

"Do you want a creepy banana from that random stand?" You just hear laughter from everyone around you, we all agreed it was a sketchy stand. Only some of the best memories that I'll hold onto.

Sometimes the hardest climbs can have the best views.

No comments:

Post a Comment