Saturday, September 27, 2014

Age is Beautiful.

March 2014, Venice, Italy.
Close to the water, on the water.

In the gondola in Italy was the best and most terrifying thing ever. It felt like it was going to tip, but at the very same it didn't at all. Most of the shots I managed to take while on the gondola ride were ruined by a the person sitting in front of me because their head was always right there. This one though, this one was perfect.

Looking at this photo now it makes me extremely happy. The flower/ plant beds that are hanging from the windows, the old buildings, the murky water all complete this shot. It was everything that I wanted to see and it's all in one photo, minus the murky water, but oh well. Ignoring the scent of the water that is forever burned in my nose, the gondola was actually pretty great, and it was a nice warm and sunny day for it.

Sometimes the most beautiful things are hidden within age.

No comments:

Post a Comment