Friday, September 26, 2014

In The Clouds.

March 2014, Mount Pilatus, Switzerland.
A mound of rocks, very tall rocks also known as mountains.

High up in between the clouds, looking off into the distance and seeing nothing but more mountain peaks surrounded by clouds. It's one thing to be soaring above the clouds in a plane, but to be able to see clouds below you and above you is a whole different experience. You're just standing there, watching the birds fly around you, feeling the cold breeze hit your face and all you can think is 'I did it, I managed to do this, I'm here.'

The birds flying around, being free really made me think of where I was and how I got there. I did everything I could to get to the top, I worked my butt off making sure I was able to go on the trip, after all it felt like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Closed eyes, breathing in the cool air, relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment